Review | The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser
The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser
When it comes to moisturisers, I tend to stick to what I have tried and tested. This all changed a couple of months ago when I came across The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser. It is the first moisturiser in a long time that really intrigued me and I could not wait to apply it on my face.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser is the latest addition to the Vitamin C range from The Body Shop. It is a gel, light weight formula, that packs an abundance of hydration, without feeling greasy or taking too long to absorb in to the skin.

It is perfect for the summer. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser is fresh and prevents skin from getting dry in the warm heat. I have normal to dehydrated skin and while I love gel moisturisers after a few hours my skin may feel tight again. The reason I love the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser is because I can relax and know my skin will remain fresh, hydrated and looking healthy for the rest of the day.

As with the whole of the Vitamin C range, the scent is fruity, citrusy and reminds me of oranges. It is quite strong (I could smell it as I was taking the pictures for this post) but it is such a pleasant smell and not one that lingers or is noticeable by others.

When it comes to looking healthy and having a glow, I like it to come from my skincare as much as possible. When I apply this my skin perks up. It is one of my favourite things to apply in the morning and something I look forward too when I get home at the end of the day. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: ,