Review | Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil Beauty Scrub




Hi my loves, now if you are a long time reader of my blog, you may remember that I talk about my love for the Garnier Ultimate beauty oil. Since then Garnier expanded the range to include the a body scrub and lotion.

For those of you who don't know about the Ultimate beauty range Garnier mixed 4 oils (Argon, Almond, Macadamia and rose) to give your body the love it needs and my god does it do just that!

The Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil Beauty Scrub, has the fours oils infused with Cupuacu seeds and gives your skin a gentle exfoliation. It is not harsh like some scrubs can be. If you have sensitive but dry skin this is one for you to be able to try.

It is also a formula for those of you who do not like grainy scrubs, because although it contains the seeds which you can feel due to the oils the overall consistency of the scrub is more liquidy as opposed to being thick (similar to the lovely soap and glory scrubs)

The oils in the scrub help keep your body feeling nourished and moisturised without feeling heavy on your skin. It quickly absorbs in to your skin. I like that after I have applied it, I can notice the difference. My skin generally feels like like I have applied a hydrating lotion to it.

Another reason I love this scrub and the over all range is the smell. The blend of these oils smells absolutely incredible. It is not too overpowering and very pleasant. In terms of illuminating qualities, I did not notice an big impact but rather very subtle fresh skin after using the scrub.

In all honesty aside from Soap and Glory, there are not many drugstore brands that produce god quality daily scrubs. I had been looking for a while before I stumbled across this find. Regularly priced at £7.15 and currently on offer for £4.77  it doesn't break the bank.

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,