Top Tip Friday | Home Comforts

The GAP
Winter is here and the temptation to stay indoors in high. If you know me, you will know I like staying busy. When I was a student I spent hours upon hours watching TV show after TV show and while there is nothing wrong with that, I have found some other interests that I can do around the house.

Start a YouTube Channel 
My Youtube channel came as a natural extension of my blog. I started it just before I found my first job. I use it as a creative outlet. You will be amazed at how many hours will go by on one video from getting ready to film, actually film the video and then learning how to edit the footage. If you are creative, it is something you would enjoy.

Read a book
I love reading but rarely make as much time for it as I would like. There is nothing better than coming home from work from work, making a cuppa and indulge in a nice book. Some of my favourites are Bridget Jones Diary and Gone Girl. Both are meaty for different reasons but equally great to sink your teeth in too. 

Baking
I have 4 days off work during the holidays and one of the things I plan to do during this time is bake. It is something I recently began to enjoy doing, however I rarely get time to do it. Unlike regular cooking, you really need to carve more time out to bake. It is not something you can rush.

Cooking
I actually really like cooking. (I am not sure my family enjoys it at the moment) but with working full time and running my blog and Youtube channel I just about have enough time to sit down in the evenings but most Sunday's I genuinely enjoy helping my mum as her sous chef when she is in the kitchen.

Indoor Exercise
I know most indoor sports are not played in the house but if you have a Wii it is a great way to release some energy while keeping warm. Yoga is a personal favourite of mine. It take a while to get use too and not something I do often but if you get in to a routine, it is a good way to start and end your day. 
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: