Review | Vichy Purete Thermale Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover

Vichy Purete Thermale
Vichy Purete Thermale
With all the talk of make up this season, I thought it was about time I should tell you how I take my eye make up off.

My eyes face everything from mascara, eye liner and shadow so it is important for me to make sure I take it off properly using a remover that does the job without hurting the skin around my eyes which is why I turned to the Vichy Purete Thermal  waterproof eye make up remover*.

Vichy is one of my favourite skincare brands and this eye make up remover is the newest edition to their line. This is specially formulated for sensitive skin, making it very gentle when you apply it on the eyes.

The two key ingredients in this remover are Arginine and Taurine. The Arginine helps to repair damaged fibres, while the Taurine helps prevent follicles attacking the skin.

I did not know what to expect from this eye make up remover but I am really glad gave it a try. It is so gentle and hydrating on the eyes. It is unusual to use the word hydrating when using an eye make up remover but that is exactly how my eyes feel after using this. Some removers can feel drying, however this ones does not. 

If you are someone who loves a smokey eye but hates taking it off, this is one for you to try. It retails for £11 which is slightly pricey for an eye make up remover but a price that I think is actually worth it. (FYI Feel Unique is currently stocking this at £8 which makes it even better. )

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: ,