New Video | Make up Favourites of 2015!




Merry Christmas you lovely lot! I hope you and your families have had a wonderful evening regardless of if you celebrate the day or not. 

I have a special video for you all which I hope you will like and that is the round up of my beauty favourites of the ENTIRE YEAR! This is hands down one of my favourite videos to film as I get to share with you my ultimate favourite make up products of 2015! 

Some of these may not come as a shock to you if you want my videos regularly but there are some pieces in their I have not mentioned earlier. There is also a mix of High End and Drugstore picks to suit all tastes. 

The video is a long one but I wanted to have a little bit of a chat and really explain why I like the products so the video is some use to you. I hope you don't mind the ramble. I promise my nest video will not be as chatty as this one. 

In case you missed part one you can catch it here. I spoke about my favourite skincare and haircare favourites.

As always thank you for taking the time to watch my videos and please subscribe so you get each new upload directly in to your feed so you don't miss out. 

bloglovin' | twitter