Make up Monday | Evening Look with Urban Decay

Urban Decay
Matte Revolution Lipsticks
Naked Illuminator
After Glow Blush
After Dark Matte Revolution Lipstick
Temper
Recently, I have been enjoying creating one branded looks for you all like the Pure Colour Face and the Introduction to NYX Cosmetics so I thought I would do something similar and show you an evening look with Urban Decay.

Urban Decay is known for it's wonderful bright colours, however, they also have some great wearable looks. I wanted to show you a happy medium I have found and hope it helps you if you want to try out the brand.

The first thing I went in with is the Urban Decay Afterglow 8 hour blush* in the shade Bittersweet. I have mentioned this before but it is the most beautiful purple blush which looks scary in the pan but delivers a nice irredesence to it which is perfect for the winter evenings.

On the eyes, I wanted to keep it golden so I have used a mix of two of my favourite Urban Decay Palettes. I went in with the Vice Palette*, which has some beautiful pigmented matte shades. I used the shade Discard as a base and this just helps to bring out the true colour of the shadows I want to put on top pop out nicely.

I then took the Urban Decay Smokey Palette*, which I have not used in the longest time but truly love. As I wanted a golden warm eye I went in with the shade all over my lids. It is a really nice gold shade which blend beautifully in to the skin. I then went in with the shade in the crease. It is a nice deep brown adding depth in to the lids.

Then for the lids, I thought I would give you two options. The first one is a purple lip. I used a purple lip liner and then went over it with the Urban Decay Matte Revolution lipstick* in the shade After Dark. Purple is one of my favourite lip colours of the moment and I feel this works quite well in the winter for a nice evening look.

For those of you who wanted something more traditional, I decided to use the Urban Decay lip liner in the shade Miss Mia Wallace. This was a limited edition lip liner, however I am sure they have a similar shade in the range using a different name. I then went in with another Matte Revolution Lipstick* and this was in the shade Temper. Temper is a red lipstick with a slightly orange base to it. Usually I find this doesn't suit my skin tone but this one does. The two colours together can help create a bit of an ombre lip adding some depth to the look.

As it is the evening I ended the look with a sparkly highlight. I used the Urban Decay Naked Illuminator *which has nice glowy feel to it. It is glittery so I reserve this for special occasions and it would look perfect with either of these looks.

Let me know what you think of this look. I will have a more everyday look coming up so stay tuned  to my make up Monday post for that. 
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: