The Sunday Post | The Weekly Post

Instagram Pictures - Vampy Vamp, Burt Autumn, All the lovely shoes

Currently Reading - Bridget Jones Diary
Currently Watching - Empire is back baby
Currently Listening too - We love disney Album ( I swear I am in my Twenties)

Blogs and Vlogs of the week
Michael Jackson Thriller High School Edition - Lily Singh (This is incredible)
Ultimate Pumpkin Face - Thatcher Joe (This was hilarious and teaming up with his sister always makes me giggle)
New Christmas Products and Vlogmas - Tanya Burr (Everything looks pretty) 

This week has been a bit of a mixed week. My sleep deprivation has been at all time low which has resulted in slight mood swings. The week started with just a regular turn out at work. My projects finally came to the end and I got to see the hard work pay off which was nice.

I made it a point to work on some changes for the blog including a Re- Design which I cannot wait to get started on. There are going to be some big changes as I am really trying to put more in to my blog not just in content but also the pictures and types of posts I want to write.

On Wednesday I got to visit the lovely Key 103 station and meet the lovely people behind Everything Five Pounds. The evening was lovely and I am going to talk more about it on Wednesday, the journey on the other hand was a bit of a pain. The train works between Bolton and Manchester are still being worked on so it meant a bit of longer walk and a taxi to train station at the end. I love travelling but I am not going to lie, I am looking forward to being able to catch trains from Manchester Oxford Road and Deansgate.

Thursday was a special evening. My aunt had organised a charity event and along with it launched her own fashion line. I was able to help out on the night and it was really something to see her her hard work pay off.

The weekend is all about balance for me right now. I am getting ready for the week ahead which means planning, organising and picture taking. It also involves me taking a nice shower and making sure I get some nice sleep and a whole lot of comfort food! 
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: