The Sunday Post | My Week

My Week
Instagram Pictures - Autumn vibes, Red lips, Everything 5 Pounds, Tom Ford, Evening meals

Currently Reading - Cosmopolitan UK Magazine
Currently Watching - The Flash (Barry and Iris love)
Currently Listening too - Fifth Harmony (Have a good vibe about them)

Blogs and Vlogs of the week
Guidance with Amanda Steele | Awesome TV (This is a great web series)
Beauty vs Food October Edition | xAmeliax (I do love this series on Amelia's Channel)

This week has been a good world wind adventure. It started with me catching up with blogging and my Youtube videos. On Tuesday my mother had a operation so I spent the day worrying if it went ok and visited her in hospital. Luckily it went fine and she is recovering now.

The rest of the week was rather boring I am sad to say. It was a lot of house keeping and working. On Friday I had a works meal. My workplace rarely organise meals so I was looking forward to spending time with some of my friends outside of work. We visited a restaurant called ZoUk which I have herd a lot about but had never ventured in too.

Sleep has been getting back on track is seems this week which is a great. Hopefully, it stays that way. There really is not enough time during the day but girls even this busy era sleep helps you stay focused and energise so get some when you can.

Sorry this week has been a bit slow and nothing exciting has happened but sometimes that is how the cookie crumbles. I hope you all had a great week. 

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: