Review | Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set

Stila Cosmetics
Stila Christmas Collection 2015
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick SwatchStila is one of my favourite brands. I have not been let down by anything I have tried from them. Their Liquid Lipsticks are one of my go to lip items so when they release a new collection I always have a peak to see if anything new will catch my and that is exactly what happened when I came across the Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set.

The Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set  contains five mini purse friendly versions of their coveted Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks. If you caught my Liquid Lipstick Collection Video, you will know that they are some of my favourite liquid lipsticks. I wanted to add to my collection and this seemed like the perfect way to do it.

In the  Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set you receive three shades available in their permanent collection and exclusive shades.

Carmello is one of the exclusive shades and is a very nude shade. As you can see on it's own this washes me out. I would need to wear a brown lip liner to make it work for my olive skin tone. If you have a paler complexion this would work well.

Petina is a pink nude which works a bit better on my lips and I could wear on it'd own. I have started getting in to more everyday lipsticks and I feel this will work well in helping me do that.

Aria is one I actually already own so this one I am saving and left shut. Aria is a nice deep rose shade. Perfect for the office and one that goes with every season. It is a unique shade that is deep enough to wear in the colder months but not too bold and dark allowing you to wear it in warmer climates too.

Como is shade that originally launched in their Spring 2015 collection. It is a bright blue toned lilac. This is one for those of you who like to be adventurous with their make up. This one needs planning because I find some outfits do not work well with this shade on me personally. Saying that, this shade has me completely spellbound and I really like this despite knowing it is not the most flattering on me.

Now the reason I picked this particular set. The shade Chianti is a nice deep purple. It contains slight berry tones preventing it from being too dark. I wear this every chance I get, on weekends, evenings. It wraps up the final finishes to an winter look beautifully.

The last shade in the Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set is the perfect christmas red. Fiery is a blue toned red shade.  I have spoken about it at length. If you want a red that looks nice on the lips and stays all day this is the one for you. I wear red lipstick to work and this is one of the ones I turn too.

As with the full size versions of the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks the formulas are matte. They are slightly drying so I would say to prep your lips before you apply this with some lip balm. Aside from that I absolutely love the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks and these mini versions are perfect for your hand bag and make a great gift.

bloglovin' | twitter