Review | New Look Pure Colour Baked Highlighter

New Look
New Look
New Look
New Look
A few months ago New Look quietly launched it's own make up line called Pure Colour in their stores. I had herd mixed reviews but was very intrigued. One of my best friends is a make up artists and showed me the Pure Colour Baked Highlighter in Gold and I was instantly sold.

The Pure Colour Baked Highlighter is a gold shade which is perfect for those of you who have olive or deeper skin tones as it adds a nice subtle glow. There are not chunky glitter pieces in this leaving it smooth to the touch and allows you to wear it during the day.

I have to admit I am not always impressed with products designed by retail clothing brands but this has me and my highlighting heart swooning. I apply this on the tops of my cheeks, the bridge of my done and my cupids bow. It gives a nice subtle sheen to the face. If you like the Mary Lou Manizer by the balm but want something with a little less shimmer, this is the one to try.

A highlighter needs to be very pigmented for me to fall in love with it and this ticks all the boxes. I swatched this and it was everything I wanted in a highlighter.

The packaging is chic too. It is matte black which I love and is very sturdy so perfect to travel with if you are a girl on the go. 

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: