New Video | October Favourites 2015


How is it November already? that is so crazy to me. Pretty soon we will be in too 2016. As it was the end of the month I thought it was time I shared with you some of my favourites of the month. This was month was absolutely heavy on the winter skincare so expect some winter warmers for your face.

I also have a fair few favourites that are none beauty related included the lovely Kathleen Lights whose videos are very infectious.

Next week I have a winter lips video coming up which I am hoping you will all love. Winter lip colours are some of my favourites. I am going to have a mixture from winter nudes to purples. I also have a vampy get ready with me look coming up this month so stay tuned for that.

Thank you for watching as always, let me know what you have been loving this month in the comments below or send me a tweet.


bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , ,