Top Tip Friday | These Boots Are Made For Walking




One thing that I do not own a lot off are shoes. I hoard a lot of things but shoes are something I buy sparingly. Mainly because I have awkward feet so finding the right pair can be a bit tricky. If you know me, you will know the boots I currently own have been on my feet for about a year and need replacing so with that in mind, I did some boot shopping and thought I would share some of the options I came across. 

Topshop Be Mine Ankle Heel boots | Buy Here
I saw these in store and fell in love with them. The gold detailing on the heel and and the top of the boots is classy and adds a nice touch which can finish an outfit. The gold details would actually match the gold details on my coat too which isn an added bonus. 

New Look, Black Metal Heel Ankle Boots | Buy Here
Similar story with these. The boots need to be work appropriate and I feel this pair from New Look would do the trick beautifully as they would look nice with a smart dress. If you watched my look book, you will know New Look do the most incredible affordable shoes and is always my first port of call when looking for shoes. This pair were my first option but they did not have my size. 

New Look Crocodile | Buy Here
Normally I am not one for croc prints at all but when I saw these on the new look site the "aww they are pretty" were hard to resist. 

Aldo Viradien Boots | Buy Here
I was shopping in Manchester Arndale when I came across this pair of boots and I have to say the picture online does not do these justice. The quality of them is fantastic and they would go perfectly for those winter days you want something easy to walk in and not worry about falling in the snow! 

I decided on the Topshop boots in the end which I will have up in a post for you soon but all are great options. Not going to lie, may have to keep an eye out for the New Look ones in my size. 

Happy Boots Shopping

                                                              

Labels: , , , ,