The Sunday Post | My Week

Sunday
Instagram Pictures: Maybelline Divine Wine, Cool toned looks, Sisters, Boots loving, NYX Cosmetics

Currently Reading: Binge by Tyler Oakley
Currently Watching: Strictly Come Dancing 
Currently Listening too: Hello By Adele 


Blogs and Vlogs of the week
My make up collection and storage - Amelia Liana (I mean need I say anything really?)
Revlon ultra HD Matte liquid lipsticks - Glam life Guru (I am intrigued for the UK Launch of this)
My Favourite lip products - Samantha Maria (You know I am all over these)
An afternoon with Christine - Estee Lalonde (This interview was so beautifully done)


I feel like I say this every week but how is it already Sunday? like really, this week has completely flown by.

It started with me being busy with work being incredibly busy. The new projects are taking off with lots happening.

Outside the world of work I have been spending time with my family and my evenings have been filled with working on the blog and editing the video I put up yesturday. I like to edit over two days to stop me from over editing or just getting lazy with my editing. A GRWM Video generally takes me around 3 hours to get to the standard I am happy with. It can take 2 and half but I tend to take my time so I like to do it over two days to make sure I am happy with everything.

When Friday came around I was ready for the weekend. My sleeping pattern improved slightly but still causing me a little bit of a havoc. After work I was able to do something special and take pictures of my cousin on her wedding. It was one of the first times I have taken official photographs for someone on their special day. I do it for my best friend but being asked to do it for someone who admires your images who is not as biased as my wonderful best friend is rather different and made me happy.

I got home at a reasonable time but ended up on the side of the internet which is hard to come out off which means it got to half one in the morning in no time. Usually I am in bed by half 10 so I am currently running on adrenaline.

Next week I get to spend some quality time with my sister which I am really looking forward too. We hardly get to go on sister dates so I am really looking forward to it.

Hope you have all had a wonderful week.

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: