The Sunday Post | My Week

Sunday
Instagram pictures: At the NYX Stand, Loving the new matte lipsticks from MAC, Spending time with Jess from Copper Garden, D is for Danger, All the Whole foods, Spending time with Brogantatexo, The beautyballs from Neals yard.

Currently Watching - Susie from Hello October Vlog
Currently Reading - Fan girl by Rainbow Rowell
Currently Listening too - Same old love by Selena Gomez

Blogs and Vlogs 
Fleur De Vlog - Vlogtober 
The time I met Selena Gomez - iiSuperwomanii (It is really nice to see people's dream become a reality)

So this week started off with me being in London for Olympia Beauty. If you follow my Instagram you may already know how much I had. It was incredible to be surrounded by so many inspirational bloggers and Youtube content creators.

I got home really late but was wide awake and wanted to share what I did over the weekend with my family.

The rest of the week went as normal. Work happened as expected. I am currently helping launch a new website and create a logo for one of our clients which is quite tough as it is my first big project but so far I am loving it.

I also have some big ideas coming up for the blog in terms of the design and brand which I am really excited about. If it goes ahead it will be a risk but one I am hoping that will pay off.

My laundry machine finally got fixed so my Thursday and friday evenings were mainly consuming with blogging but bits of folding clothes too. Sometimes being an adult is just not all that fun.

This weekend has been quite a busy one. I uploaded my new video and did a lot of stuff around the house I had been putting off like cleaning my room and just getting down to planning and being more organised. I love being organised and can be good at it but it takes a lot of time and life has been crazy lately.

Tomorrow I am off to go see Dan and Phil live with one of my close friends Joanne. I have not seen her in forever so it is going to be so good seeing her. 

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: