Review | Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity Scrubbing Me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub

I love a good body scrub. The more sugary and grainy the scrub the better it is for my skin. I have tried my fair of scrubs from the isles of Superdrug so when I saw the Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity Scrubbing Me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub I knew I had to give it a try.

The Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity Scrubbing Me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub a light, fresh sugar scrub containing Acai Berries and Blueberries. The scent of both of these fruits provide the scrub with a uplifting scent to wake you up in the morning. It smells like summer but tough enough to work throughout the winter.

After using this for a month, my skin feels soft and moisturised after I leave the shower. I am quite reckless at looking after the skin on my body and the Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity Scrubbing Me Softly Smoothing Body Scrub manages to help me fix it back in to shape. I use it with The Body Shop Exfoliating Glove and the combination allows me to get rid of roughness on my body.

I have said this before, I am a big shower person. I use it the way most people use a bath, a time to think, relax, pamper and have some me time so I like to use products that not only work but feel special and pleasant. This does exactly that. I set out to find a scrub I enjoyed as much as the scrubs made by Soap and Glory and I have to say this one is on par. 

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: