Review | Pixi Glow Tonic

Pixi Glow Tonic
Pixi Glow Tonic
Have you taken a look in your local Marks & Spencer lately? My local M&S recently revamped it's beauty department which has melted my beauty heart. It now houses some of my favourite brands such as Stila and Pixi both of which are really hard to find.

The first thing that caught my eye was the Pixi Glow Tonic. This is a skincare product I have wanted 
to try for a while. The Pixi Glow Tonic, is a chemical exfoliating toner, which sounds intense but it is very light and refreshing.

It contains skin friendly ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Ginseng both of which refresh and soothe the skin. Unlike traditional toners the glow Tonic contains Glycolic Acid which helps to retexturise the skin by exfoliating your face removing any dead skin and dirt from the day.

I have been using this for around a month now and my skin feels nice and smooth. You do not see a immediate change in your skin, it is more gradual but when I use this consistently I notice a difference. My skin feels brighter and smooth.

The Pixi Glow Tonic should be used every morning and evening. I have to admit some morning I am rather lazy but all you do is apply a small bit on a cotton pad.

If you have dehydrated skin, I would recommend following up with a good serum and moisturiser as it can be a little bit drying but that would be my only concern.  
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: