New video | Indian Wedding Winter Edition

Winter Glam

Another week, a new video on my channel. Today I wanted to share with a winter glam look I fell in love with doing a couple of weeks ago. It involves a lot of gold and purple but works well in the colder months. 

I do a purple and red eyes with some gold shimmer on it and opted on a purple lip using two of my favourite lip products. If you want to know exactly what I apply all the products are listed in the description box below. 

Next weeks is favourites time so I will be sharing with you some of my favourites of the month but the week afterwards I have another get ready with me look coming your way so stay tuned for that.

Let me know what you think of this weeks look. If you liked it don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss an upload. I have a new video up every Saturday at 8pm and planning some exciting videos for you. 
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , ,