New Video | Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick Review



So this video has been a long time coming. I had planned to have this up around the time I wrote this blog post but there were other videos that needed to go up first so I hope you don't mind.

Urban Decay recently launched a matte version of their Matte Revolution Lipsticks* and as we all know I love a matte lipstick so was very excited to see this happen. In the video I talk you through the shades I managed to get my hands on. I saw you live swatches, talk you through the formula and the packaging and tell you everything you need to know about the lipsticks incase you were planning to grab one.

Let me know what you think of the video. Would you like to see more of this style of vlog? If you liked it don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe.

Next weeks video should be another get ready with me with a ninties inspired look so stay tuned for that.

Hope you guys like the video and I shall see you on the channel at the same time next week. 

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: