New Video | Get Ready With Me Winter Edition

            



            

I am a Autumn/ Winter bumf. There is no going around it, I love this time of year. From the fashion to the make up looks, to the cosy nights and warm drinks. With that in mind, I thought I would share with you the make up I have been wearing fairly consistently over the past month.

As always I have a deep berry lip (MAC D is for Danger) with a slightly different eye look than I usually go for. It is more cool toned but I have been absolutely loving the cooler shades on the lids recently. 

There are some old culprits but also some new favourites that have made it in to my everyday make up kit. 

I hope you like the look. I have a few planned so make sure you subscribe and don't miss out! 

Thank you for watching. 


bloglovin' | twitter