Top Tip Friday | Five things to do this Autumn

If you know me, you will know I adore the colder months. Yes it is freezing and there will be the odd moan that I am shivering my butt off, for the most part though I am a fan of this time of year.

With a new season comes new adventures and new activities to get stuck in too so I thought I would share some things you can do this Autumn.

Read that book
How many time do we say we have a book we want to read but never get around to it? Autumn is the perfect time to swap out a soap for some reading. If you are stuck on what to read, here are some of my recent reads. There are also some great reviews over on the judging covers website for some inspiration.

Brisk Walks
Every morning this week I have loved opening my door and walking to work. There is something soothing about seeing the changing leaves and having the cold softly hit your face.

Bake a Cake
Baking is something I have recently found to be soothing and relaxing. I have to say I am not a natural baker but having recently experimented in making some cookies, I am keen to try out more.

Exfoliate your skin
The colder months can bring dark and flaky skin. Skincare is something not all of us look in too but if there is one thing I would urge you to do is to exfoliate. Exfoliating the skin gets rid of any dry kin compared to just using a moisturising which will simply mask it. Exfoliating releases new skin which will leave you feeling nice and smooth.

Rock a bold lip
One of my favourite parts of the colder months is all the autumn looks that are coming out. The gold eyes, the bold lips. I find it all exciting. Make it a mission to practise and try something new that may be out of your comfort zone slightly. There are many tutorials on Youtube if you want some pointers and my own Get Ready With Fall Edition will be up soon too.

I hope this has make you all excited for Autumn. I know some of you may be sad summer has come to an end but hopefully this will allow you to get excited what is in store in Autumn.


bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: