The Sunday Post | My Week

Food
Instagram Pictures: Bolton Food Festival, Myself and Nabilabee who is so lovely, Pizza, Urban Decay summer glowing and all the prawns. 

Currently Reading: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Currently Watching: Think Like A Man Too
Currently listening too: Selena Gomez 

Blogs and Vlogs of the week 
Classic Red Lip Make Up | In The Frow (I just adore this look)
Wedding Watch Back 2 years on | Fleur De Force (I just love this video) 

This week started out kind of subdued. My uncle went back to Canada and just like that my house felt quiet and eerie, which is very strange because although we spent a lot of time with my uncle, we did not spend any time at the house. 

On Friday, it was my beautiful sisters 18th birthday. Pushing aside I cannot believe she is now an adult, I was very excited to spoil her. We spent a bunch of family time together which was nice. We usually have opposite schedules so it has been great to spend some time together this week. The crazy shenanigans included watching a film, going out to eat and just having general family time. 

I also got to get a blow dry this by the lovely Rebecca Gladstone from Esmie Style. I am going to talk more about the day in a separate post but if you are in the Manchester I highly recommend checking her salon out. 

My reading vibes also kicked back in this week which makes me happy. I hit a bit of a slump a couple of months ago and now I feel I am back on track. I am currently reading Gone Girl and holy moly it is a great psychological thriller. 

That is all I have done this week so far. It is Bank Holiday Monday this coming week so I have the day off work. I will actually be spending the day blogging and keeping myself on track for the week which will be nice. 

How ever you spend your week I hope it is a good one. 


bloglovin' | twitter