The Sunday Post | My Week

My Week
Instagram Pictures: Berry Lips, Standing in the hallway, Sundays, NARS Sheer Glow loving, Kiko Lip Liner love.

Currently Watching: MiC LA, Great British Bake Off so much good TV! 
Currently Reading: Gone Girl
Currently Listening too: Aston Merrygold Get Stupid 

This week has been a crazy strange. I have had a influx of creative energy, video ideas and blog posts Ideas have been a plenty which is great. I managed to film one of them last Sunday with a close friend of mine and now I am all set to film two videos this morning. I also have a slight announcement relating to schedules coming up tomorrow so keep an eye out for that. 

If you watched my haul video will know I have purchased the Dr Bronner Magic Soap and spent the week trying to track it down. Usually, you can grab it from Boots but my local one does not stock it anymore. I managed to track it down at my local Tesco which I am so thankful for. 

Aside from work I ended the week with my cousins. Friday night was a cousin catch up night. I am quite close to them and consider them all my sisters and brothers (I have 12 first cousins) and it was really nice to spend time with them. I had been up since 5:30 so was tired but it was nice spending time with them. 

Next week I am going to spending heap of family time with my uncle from Canada. I have not seen him since I was 13 so it is going to be so great to see him again. Expect lots of Instagram posts of yummy food and general hanging out. 

I am also going to be heading to be heading to Immeh Abayas in Birmingham for the launch of their flagship store. If you are in the area come and say hi. There will be a lot of cake and some fantastic clothes. 

How has your week been? hope you have a great day. 


bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: