The Sunday Post | My Week

Sunday
Instagram Pictures - Fashion Show, Liquid lipsticks, Hanging out with Nabila bee and the Urban Decay Palette.

Currently Reading: Hello Life by Marcus Butler
Currently Listening too: Black Magic - Little Mix
Currently Watching: Big Bang Theory 

Blogs and Vlogs of the week:
Inspiration by Tom Fletcher
US vs UK swap with Fleur De Force - Lana (I love this, Lana has an infectious personality)
New Colour Pop matte lips - Sam Scherman  (This makes me happy)

I started this week being excited and looking forward to this weekend. (More on this on Wednesday) so naturally, this week went quite slow. 

Some special that happened this week was being to see a good friend of mine. I have not seen her in years and I finally got to catch up with her on Tuesday. We headed to the local dessert place and caught up on all the things we have been doing. She had been travelling across America so she filled me on all the places she went too and advised me on where to go if I ever ventured stateside. 

We also made some headway at work. I started doing more social media work which was I am excited about. I am doing some in my actual job and other bits and bats by helping businesses I know out with their social media pages. It has been so full on but I have loved every moment of it. 

Friday ended with me making a trip to Asda picking up snacks for my trip to the Muslim Life Expo and packing. I am going to do a big post on the Muslim Life Expo but it has been such a fabulous weekend. There are so many amazing businesses out there that I was scream and shout about them all so make sure you check back on Wednesday for all the details. 

Lots of love
Nafisah
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: ,