Review | Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy


The Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks first made waves about a year ago and caused a stir in the beauty community. With the sleek gun metal packaging and intense pigment they appear to be a beauty hoarders dream and we lapped them up.

Anarchy* is a bright pink shade unlike any I have my collection. It is a fresh vibrant pink perfect for this time of year if you love a bold lip.

The formula of the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick is unlike the formula's I usually steer towards. It is intensely pigmented but also creamy and on the shiny side. Not as slippy as a lipgloss as it was sturdy on the lips rather than being on the slippy side which means it stays on your lips for a good few hours. You do not feel like it is going to fly across your face.

Application wise I will admit this was slightly on the difficult side. It does not have a traditional lipstick bullet and because of the formula it is not a lipstick I would wear in a rush. Urban Decay have released matte versions of their revolution lipsticks stateside and I cannot wait for them to make their way here.

Anarchy is not a shade I would wear everyday but it is one for festivals and a fun summers event and if you like formula's such as amplified you will definitely love this. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: