Review | Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering powder

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering powder

Urban Decay Naked
Considering I love a good glow on my face, the amount of highlighters I own can be placed on one hand. I have been looking to add a couple to my stash and the most recent one has come in the form of Urban Decay's Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder.*

The Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder* is the only highlighter in the in the Naked Range and rumoured to be a favourite about bloggers and celebrities such as Michelle Keegan. It is a champagne gold based highlighter which is the shade I lean towards when adding glow to my cheeks.

Unlike the previous highlighters I have tried there are more glitter particles in the formula compared to a shimmer which surprisingly I don't mind. It does mean that it is more of a nighttime highlighter or one you would wear on a special occasion and not at work.

I tend to place it on the apples of my cheeks for an added glow and then place another highlighter on the cheek bones itself as I find it works better that way and I can keep the glitter in check as I found it can fall down slightly.

The packaging the highlighter comes in is exquisite. The box has a magnetic closure so it is safe to keep in storage and also has a mirror and a small dense brush which is handy to take on travel as it does not take up much room.

Overall, not my go to highlighter for everyday usage but for a wedding or party or when I want to amp my make up slightly this is the one I will be leaning towards. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: