Review | Seventeen Smokey Eye Trio

Seventeen Smokey Eye Trio
Seventeen Smokey Eye Trio
Seventeen Smokey Eye Trio swatch
To say I stick to the same eye shadow colours would be an understatement. Even when surrounded by a vast sea of colours you will find me gravitating towards the gold and bronze shades so when my lovely best friend kindly bought the Seventeen Smokey Eye Trio shadow to test some boundaries.

The Seventeen Smokey Eye Trio shadow has a range of deep brown and blue shades to make a smokey eye look. There is a mix of matte and glitter shades which I like because I feel a smokey eye requires a mix of both.

Being sceptical, I was not sure how I would like this but I was impressed. The pigmentation of the shadows are great for the price point. You do get a punch of colour and there is a good colour pay off on the lids.

The midnight blue in this palette have me completely as it is something that I am missing from my collection and it is a beautiful colour. It is rich and just a straight up blue that you do not usually see on the isles of Boots.

Formula wise is where you may find a little bit of fault. Unlike the Mono eye shadows which are really soft and buttery, the trio is a bit more on the harder side. It does not glide on the lids as easily but it does work and blend well when creating your eye look.

Overall, not my favourite as I personally prefer their mono shadows but for £3:00 is worth looking in too and checking out.




bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: