Review | Bath and body Works Strawberry Rhubarb Marmalade




If there is one candle I have wanted to get my hands on is a Bath and Body Works candle. The variety of scents means that I could not decide on a particular scent. You cannot get them in the UK but my Aunt collects them in bulk and offered me one when I was over at her house one weekend.

The candle I was kindly given was the Strawberry Rhubarb Marmalade three wick candle. The first thing I noticed wash ow strong the scent was. I do not even have to light it for the scent to move around my room. To me that is a sign of a good long lasting candle. (Synthetic ones do not do this and smell artificial)

I would say it is a nice warm comforting scent which does not always work in the summer but in the UK we have had rain and cold during the month of July so it has fit in perfectly. The marmalade brings a bit of a sweetness to the candle while the sharpness of the rhubarb prevents it from being sickly sweet and overwhelming.

The scent lingers for hours after burning the candle out. I always burn it out before leaving my room and when I come back a couple of hours later I can still smell it in the air which makes me happy and smile as my room feels fresh (even if it is a tip 90% of the time)

Due to the fact I do not live in the US or Canada I probably will not be getting my hands on another Bath and Body Works candle anytime soon but if you live near one or have a way of getting it sent to you. (I know BBW do ship internationally) they are worth looking in too) 



bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: