The Sunday Post | My Week

Sunday Post
Instagram Pictures: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, lilac lips, Long lasting make up, Summer Eid look, Bali Health Lounge. 

Currently Reading - Letting Go by Emma Woolf
Currently Watching - Wimbledon

Vlogs and Blogs of the week
Tutorial: Festival Inspired Make up look - Anchal MUA  
Favourites: Dark lips and try on - Scassaneda (Because you all know I love a dark lip)

This week was a mixture of jitters, fun with some out of body feelings. I started my new job on Monday which was fantastic. I am really enjoying it. I am working in an area that I love and can progress in which makes me happy. 

It also means I have been tired and kind of finding my feet a little bit as you would in a new job but I am really enjoying it and very thankful for the opportunity. 

As most of you know, we have been in the month of Ramadan and it is nearly over! how crazy is that? it feels like just yesterday, I was telling you all it was starting. So this week was spent getting my outfit sorted for Eid. I wanted something simple but pretty and I think I have it sorted. I am still undecided. 

I've spent the majority of the week catching up on things like sleep, things at home and getting my blog sorted out. I have some exciting posts planned and cannot wait to share them with you all. Sneak peak, I went to visit a spa Bali Health Lounge and fell in love. It is in the middle of Manchester. After spending majority of time attached to a laptop or computer my back was really tense and I needed some time to zone out. (my mind goes 1000 miles per minute) It was the perfect way to end a busy and a week full of adventures.

Something exciting I did this week was take a trip to Nando's with the work girls. I have not been in Nando's in over a year. I herd they had a new menu which I was looking forward too (including their new Sweet Potato Wedges) and it was delicious. I can get some what self conscious about eating in front of people and usually shy away from meals out recently but I was happy I went and had a good evening. 

The weekend is legitimately being spent doing spots of blogging, catching up on YouTube and just spending time with my family because I feel like I have not spent a lot of time with them this week. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: ,