Review | Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Cosmo

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Cosmo lipstick swatch
If you have been reading the blog or watching my Youtube videos, you will know I have thing for liquid lipsticks and one of my favourites lines is the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. When I found out they were releasing new shades for the Spring and Summer I knew I needed to go take a look.


The range has around 4-5 shades all brights for the warmer weather including corals and bubblegum pink. I decided to try out the shade Cosmo which is a bright purple shade as I felt this is the shade that went with my skin tone the most.

Cosmo is a bright blue toned purple which is great for this time of year. It is bold but wearable during the day. I really like the shade, it is fun and funky, without being too in your face.

The formula is the same as the permanent Liquid Lipstick line. Cosmo is long lasting, applies the same and sets quickly. Part of me wants to say this is less drying but just as matte as the originals. You can add just a small layer if you are a bit worried about getting looks on the street when wearing this but you can also build the intensity to create a small statement. Personally, I like both depending on what I am doing that day.

If you are unsure if the shade is you, try it out on a day you have a bunch of errands, just wearing comfy clothes. To me this is a great way to experiment with colours on your lips. Cosmo was not a shade of purple I would have tried out before but the more I wore it, the more I fell in love.

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick usually come in a black tube but this collection is in a nice stunning gold tube which adds a little something to the summer and bright vibes. I adore it and instantly fell in love.

If you love a bright lip this one is for you. I honestly cannot wait for the winter collection. (A deep plum shade? yes please!)  

Lots of love

bloglovin' | twitter