New Video | Liquid Lipstick Collection & Swatches




Hi my loves, this weekends video is one that I have been very excited to film for you and it is my liquid lipstick collection. The liquid lipsticks are some of my favourite lip products  and I really wanted to share them with you. 

There are some live swatches and clips of me wearing each shade too so you get the full effect of what each one looks like and why I like them. I hope it helps if you are looking in too liquid lipsticks. 

Thank you for watching! next week I have a favourites video heading your way. If you haven't yet please subscribe and give the video a like. This really helps me and will help me create the content you want to see on my channel. 

Hope you're all well and I shall see you tomorrow on the blog. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: