New Video | The Body Shop Haul #2






Hey there my loves, for this weeks video, I thought I would share with you some of the bits and bobs I managed to picked up from The Body Shop. Over the past couple of years The Body Shop has become a place I venture in too and have a nosy around. They have a lot going on so I thought I would give you a heads up on the things I managed to get my hands on. 

If you missed it, I did a Body Shop haul a very long time ago. The quality is not as good but I still love everything in it incase you are interested. 

Let me know if you have been to the store recently and if you picked anything up. Thank you guys for taking the time to watch my channel and I shall have a new Wednesday Ramblings video heading your way this week. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter