Wednesday Ramblings | Book Haul (Video)

Book Haul




Welcome to a new series on my YouTube channel called #WednesdayRamblings. If you missed what I am talking about, I mentioned it here, but Wednesday Ramblings is a place where I can chat to you about everything and anything that is not fashion and beauty related. This could be talking about something along the lines of my confidence videos or a silly tag video.

I wanted to kick things off with another love and passion of mine and that is books. I have been an avid book reader since I could read so I wanted you all to know this part of me. After buying a couple of books recently, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share them with you. If you like this, I could do reviews on the books I have read.

Let me know what you think of #WednesdayRamblings by giving the video a like and letting me know what books you have been reading. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter