New Video | May Favourites 2015




It is that time of the week where I share with you the latest video to hit my YouTube channel. It is the end of May, so I thought it was about time I shared with you some of the things I have been loving this month. There is a big mixture of goodies this month from books to rings and of course the beauty products making a difference in my routine. 

I was really excited to talk about everything with you this month (Hence the 15 minute video - oopps) so I really hope you like it and find something new to try. While you're in the world of Youtube do not forget to check out Dinner With Maddie - I mention her in my video. She is a babe. So funny and real. You will love her. 

Let me know what you have been loving this month. I am always interested. I have a new kind of video (for me) coming up next week so please hit that subscribe button so you do not miss out. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter