Review | First Impressions Laura Mercier Flawless Fluid Foundation

Laura Mercier Flawless Fluid Foundation
Laura Mercier Flawless Fluid Foundation
Laura Mercier is known for her base products, from her primers  to foundations so when her latest foundation launch the Flawless Fluid foundation came in shops I decided to have a snoop around. While snooping, I matched myself to the shade buttersctoch and was able to grab a sample to test.

When I applied this I fell in love, I applied it with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. It blended it well in to the skin and gave a nice even finish to the skin. The shade butterscotch was the exact match for my skin. I have yellow undertones in my skin so I can sometimes find it hard placing an exact match in foundations.

The foundation was on my face for a good few hours and it lasted through all the sunday cleaning and chores I had to do. It did start fading around the four hour mark but that is the same as most foundations I think. I was not wearing a primer which would have help the longevity

It is an oil free formula, which is great if you have oily or normal skin. My skin is more on the normal - dehydrated side. I did not have any dry patches but if you have dry skin, this is one I would prime and hydrate the skin before giving this a go.

Overall, I was impressed with this foundation. Would I purchase this? no but only because it was a bit dry on my skin which I did not like. That was the only downside to this foundation. I absolutely pleasure to use and I will be looking in to the other foundations Laura Mercier has to offer. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter