Make up Monday | The two step mascara trick

Benefit Cosmetics Rollerlash Mascara
Bourjois Volume one seconde mascara

Nafisah Atcha I have been trying to be a bit more adventurous in the way in which I apply my make up and on a complete whim,  I thought,  I would try layering my mascara.

The two mascaras I went for are the Bourjois Volume Seconde Mascara and the Benefit Cosmetics Rollerlash mascara. If you watched my Top Five mascara video, you will know, I love both of these mascaras, so I decided to pair them together.

I first applied the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara. I love the wand on this. It has small fibres which mean you can really get to the root for the lashes, perfect for volume to add thickness. I love this mascara because I have small eyes and mascara application can get messy but with this it is fuss free.

Then to amp the lashes even more, I went in with my Rollerlash mascara. Using this with the hook and wiggle movements really elongate the lashes and adds a nice curl to them. The curl makes the lashes look even bigger and stretches the lashes so to speak therefore giving it even more length and drama to the lashes.

At first it seemed high maintenance and something I would do just for special occasions but I realised it was quite easy, not too time consuming. It is slowly becoming something I do on a average day. If you love a good dramatic mascara look I would give this combination a try. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter