It is quite funny to think I have a love and passion for beauty. You would think or assume that would mean that I keep on top of things in that area. Truth be told, I could probably be better in certain areas. In fact, there are things that I probably should not share but I am going too anyway. I mean, we know each other well enough that I am comfortable enough to share with you my beauty confessions.
- I always tend to let my eyebrows grow out for far too long. (They end up looking hideous and scary)
- I don't brush my hair everyday
- Until I was 19 years old I did not own a piece of make up apart from lipgloss (Maybelline Colour Sensational Gloss FYI)
- I am diligent about moisturising my face but I am ridiculously lazy when it comes to moisturising my body.
- I have random swatches on my hand 90% of the time ( #lipstickaddictproblems)
And there you have it! you are all now aware of my disgusting habbits! I was inspired to do this post by the lovely Sunday Girl,
so make sure you check out her beauty confessions too!
What are your beauty confessions or sins? Let me know and we can have a giggle together.
Lots of love