When I posted my review of the Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel, I received comments off people telling me they were interested in trying this but were scared about trying it out so I thought I would show you how I apply it.
Be warned I do like the a bit of a strong brow as I find it suits my face a little bit better. The beauty of this gel is that you can tame it down using slightly less product for a more natural approach.
- I first start by dabbing the product on to my Barry M angle brush. Do not apply too much as it you can build it up once you placed it on your brow.
- Then I start by filling the centre of my brows. I do this because it is easier to spread the gel around evenly.
- Time to focus on the arch. I like a strong arch and I don't have one naturally so I create a arch where it would be. I do this quite sharply as I like the way it look.
- Now to focus on the front. This can be a bit of a hit and miss in all honesty. I apply a TINY amount of the product on my brush and apply it in the direction of my natural hair. The aim is to be as on the natural side as possible. The key here is to take your time and blend it out as much as possible.
- Then do on to the next brow. Remember they are suppose to be sisters not twins. So focus on following the natural flow of the brow rather than matching it up.
And that is is. It sounds like a lot but in all honestly it takes me a couple of minutes. The key is to practise. This is the ultimate lazy girls guides to doing your brows.