Style Saturday | Wardrobe Wishlist

Wardrobe Wishlist

Wardrobe Wishlist by nafifi featuring h&m pants

So it came to my attention that I pretty much wear the same thing on a regular basis and although that is not the worse thing to happen in the world, my wardrobe (which is tiny) needed sprucing up so I thought I would take a look online and see what is out there.

Zara Zip Shirt | Buy Here
I saw Fleur De Force wear this in one of her Feb Vlogs and I fell in love. In fact, this may actually already be on it's way to me. The Zip adds a little bit of a edge, an extra touch, it is a piece that you could wear smarten up or pair it with some jeans and play it casual. 

Topshop Coated Tucked Black Skirt | Buy Here 
I like wearing Midi Skirts to work and in the evenings so when I saw this I fell in love with this. The material on it looks absolutely stunning! I imagine it going very nicely with the Grey T-Shirt I received for my birthday from my best friend. 

H&M mustard trousers | Buy Here 
I have grown to love this colour. I was looking for something to go with my TopShop Sweater and I actually wanted a skirt this colour but could not find one but I saw these in store and have been thinking about them ever since. I own a similar pair in blue and they are the most comfiest things ever and this colour is only £6:00 so I may have to make a sneaky purchase. 

Topshop Longline Stripped Blouse  | Buy Here
I like wearing these type of shirt blouses with my F&F leggings. I find them to be vey flattering for me. They are loose enough that I am comfortable and not too baggy that it looks too oversized. 

Topshop Window Pane Print Curved Blouse | Buy Here
I wanted the standard version of this originally but it is sold out, then I saw this with the curved bottom and I fell in love. I am so tempted by this but may have to wait for it to come on sale! 

Zara Studded Ankle Boots | Buy Here
I am always on the hunt for a good pair of Ankle boots and this pair look incredible! I absolutely adore them. They so remind me of boots a 16 year old would wear too which is slightly crazy and nostalgic. 

And there you have it. Sorry I don't have a outfit post for you all today but I promise next week, that is what up. In the mean time, I hope you liked todays look in to what is in my fantasy shopping basket. 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , ,