Top Tip Friday | My Vision Board


 So we are officially in to 2015 and I have to say am very excited. I don't normally do the whole reflective over the year thing but 2014 has been my toughest year yet. I've had to battle a few personal demons that I plan to talk about in time. With that in mind, I wanted to start the year with a bit more focus.

To help me get my act in to gear I decided to make a vision board. I got the idea a couple of months ago from watching Lily's vlogs. A vision board is basically a board with what you want to achieve either over your life or your year. It is an alternative to making New Years resolutions and I thought I would share what was on my board incase any of you wanted to make one.

So at the top you will see there a couple of YouTube names up there. Bethany Mota, Fleur De Force and Superwoman aka Lily Singh. All three women are successful in doing what they love which is something I admire in them. Aside from that, the reason in particular they are up there is due to their take on life. They value love, family and enjoying work above most things and this makes me happy.

Aside from that, there is a picture of a camera up there which symbolises YouTube. I want to create more content and be more creative. The picture next to it is there because it is a great piece of photography and I want to create more memories and take more pictures this year.

I also want to cook more. Food is one of the struggles I faced this year and I want to change that. I realised that I do enjoy cooking but it is never something I took time out to do so I am going to take time out to do that more.

One of the most important things on here is the word social. I became withdrawn, down and quite introverted. There is nothing wrong with being an introvert at all but I do miss my friends. I haven't seen them as much as I should. Partly because I have been busy working but also, in general, I need to make a bit more of an effort to see the people I love who matter to me.

There are other things on there too such a landing a job in a career I want to go in to, travel more around my own country, move to London before 2015 ends.

A lot of these are actually possible changes I can make which makes me giddy and excited.

If you want to change things up and not sure how laying it out like this may help. It will give you purpose and allow you to explore. It is a mixture of New Years Resolutions and goals which I think is pretty great!

Here is too a wonderful year for all of us.


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter