The Sunday Post | My Week


Instagram Pictures: Charity Event, #budgetmonth, Drugstore favourites, I love big hoods

Currently Watching: The Flash
Currently Reading: If I stay by Gayle Foreman (slow starter but moving)
Currently Listening too: Air Guitar by McBusted

Blogs/ Vlogs of the Week
Top 10 under 10: Concealers - Fleur De Force (Just a really nice informative video about concealers)
My Eating Disorder - Nikki Phillipi (Very brave and touching video about a very misunderstood subject)
Simple Eyes and Bold Lip - Nicole Gurreiero (Because you know me and Bold lips)
Life Lessons for 2015 - Dizzy Brunnette (I related so much to a lot of what Corrie says in this video)

Wow, how are we 11 days in to 2015? It is absolutely crazy. This week has been a bit of a whirlwind. I still haven't caught up on sleep. I think I need a new mattress because it can take a while to get comfy when I wake up during the night.

Sleeping problems aside, I have just really been enjoying pouring my heart and soul in to this blog. Writing this posts and seeing some of the comments makes me incredibly happy. I am so glad many of you are enjoying the new content. I have a lot of ideas in my head so I hope I can make them materialise.

I managed to catch up with a friend from work. When we finished work, we went to have a sneaky Costa and do some shopping. I have made a promise to myself to see at least one of my friends once a week. Growing up, I went to school with my friends or volunteered with them and now I don't have school I don't get to see a lot of them so I have made it a goal to see at least one friend a week.

My birthday is at the end of the month so I have been trying to organise something for that. I think I am just going to invite a few close friends over for a catch up which I am really looking forward too. I find it so hard planning birthdays because I don't like to do much but I use it as an excuse to see the people I love.

On the weekend, my aunty organised a charity event so I went along and helped out at that. The charity is raising money for blankets and other winter essentials that we take for granted here in the UK. There were a lot of people at the event who I know from various places so it was nice to see them and catch up as well as raise money. If you're interested the charity is here.

And that has pretty much been my week. Nothing too exciting. Hope you all had a great week! 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter