Review | Bourjois Little Round Pot of Blusher 34 Rose D'or


Can you believe I have not tried a Bourjois Blusher until recently? Boots had a mini offer on so I thought I would give it a go.

The little blush pots from Bourjois are a cult product and have been around since the brand launched. I grabbed the shade Rose D'or which is a nice pink rose shade  with some added shimmer. The shimmer is subtle but noticeable (similar to NARS Orgasm)  so if you do not like shimmer this may not be for you.

I was really impressed with how easy this was to apply. It blended on my cheeks perfectly, evenly distributed and did not take a long time to blend. The pigmentation is spot on, it is enough to give you a pop of colour which you can build up if you want too. Some blushes can be a bit too pigmented which can make you overload on the blush. This does not happen with this little pot of loveliness.

If I did have one thing to say it would be the blush has a scent to it. The scent is quite floral, you can smell it on the testers you see on the stands so if you are opposed to scent in your products maybe take a sniff. I will say I do not like heavily scented beauty products and although it appears to be strong, it goes away and does not transfer on to your face.

To top it all off, the packaging is very cute and dinky. It comes in this small pink pot, which has a nice mirror inside.You pop it open using a button which means it does not go everywhere, perfect for travelling. The blush is in a dome shape which I think helps the application.

I cannot believe I missed out on a great pigmented blush such as this. For £7:99 I think I may end up buying more. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter