New video | Best in Beauty in 2014







After what feels like talking about it for absolutely ages, it is finally here! I put all my favourite beauty products from the year 2014 in to one video. So my favourite foundation, concealer, eye shadow palette are more. I have never been so excited to film a video. I literally had this planned in my head and on paper from the beginning of December. 

It is a long one so grab your lunch, a snack or a cup of tea and enjoy. I name everything I mention in the description box so if you want to go back and see what it was I was talking about it is all there. 

Don't forget to check out my announcement video, which will tell you what to expect for the rest of the month as well as a little surprise. 

Thank you for all everything and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter