Make up Monday | The Winter Pink Lip





I had a drugstore evening look planned for you all but recently, I have been wearing a lip look that I have gotten asked quite a lot about. It is slightly different and completely from the drugstore so I thought I would share it with you.

The one thing I always to is use a lip liner and in this case I used my Gosh Lip Liner in Cardinal Red which is a deep berry lip shade. I really like the effect of this liner and the colour it gives your lips. It is a nice wine kissed shade.

I then went over it with the Maybelline Lip Pencil in the shade Keep It Classy. This is a nice mauve pink shade. It kind of reminds me of MAC's captive. I have talked your ears off about these but they really are drugstore gems.

Over all the colour has a Kylie Jenner pink lip feel to them. It is a long lasting, does not smudge and I love that it gives me a bold lip feel but acceptable and something I could wear to work easily.

Have you tried this combination? what is your go to lip at the moment? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter