Wednesday Ramblings | Evening Dresses under £100

Evenign Dresses under £100

Many of you seemed to really enjoy the Evening Dresses under £50 so I thought I would share you some of the dresses I found for under £100.

Oasis Lace Trim Shift Dress | Buy Here 
I really like the way this dress sinches in slightly in the waist. I think the fact this is quater length sleaves is perfect for this time of year too as you don't have to worry too much about wearing a jacket. 

TopShop Blurred Jacquard A line dress | Buy Here 
I really like this, the pattern is very flattering and the mix of colours make it interesting. I really like the A line shape of this as again it is very flattering. I saw this on the model and it looks lovely. I lack in the curves department, which is something I am slightly conscious about and I feel like this dress would hide that and still be flattering. 

Miss Selfridge Jacquard Necklace Dress | Buy Here
If you know me, you will know this dress is me down to a tee. I think this will look really nice with a edgy leather jacket and a pair of boots or if you wanted something formal some nice heels. The pattern may not be for everyone but I personally like it. 

Untold fit and flare dress with rose placement prints | Buy Here 
This is not something I would usually pick out but I saw it and really liked the shape and slightly different without any sequins and "bling' that are on a lot of dresses at the moment. I thought it would be nice to show an alternative.  

Therapy Sequin Dress | Buy Here 
When I look for a dress, I like to look for one that I can wear on multiple occasions. That is why I like this dress as I could see it being worn for a variety of situations such as a dinner or a party. Again you can edge it out for the party with a nice leather jacket and some killer heel boots if you wanted too. 

Phase Eight Fabia Embroidered Fit and Flare Dress | Buy Here
Aside from the colour red, I find blue to be rather flattering on me personally. I like the belt on this as it adds something extra to the dress making it a nice touch to the overall feel of the dress. The fact that you can see a bit of Lace draping at the bottom of the dress is another thing I was drawn to the dress. 

I hope you like these dresses. I tried to pick dresses I would personally wear. Let me know what you think and if you have a favourite dress.

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , ,