Style Saturday | Joy Manchester










Today I thought I would do something different and share with you some exciting news.

Joy Clothing is a nice quirky store which up until this month has been based in London. I've seen fashion bloggers mention them before and longed for them to ce up north. 

Well it is almost like they red my mind because they recently opened a store in Manchester City Centre and it is stunning. 

I love the overall feel of the store. It's reminiscent of Urban Outfitters. It houses brands such as Brave Soul who do great winter wear as well as Louche who do some of the loveliest skirts and accessories. 

Another reason I love it is because of the small added touches. They do some great one off pieces in their games section. It's perfect if you're looking for a good game to play during the Christmas holidays. It was also the first place I found stocking Lucy Watsons Book The Dating Game. I love Made in Chelsea and Lucy is my favourite. They also had the book of Nutella Recipe and Hemsley Hemsley cookbook. 

I found some great pieces which I'm going to feature in outfit posts so keep an eye out for them.

The stores just opposite Marks and Spencers on Market street and totally worth going to peak in too while you're checking out the Christmas Markets!


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter