Review | Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Gift Set




There are so many gift sets out there this time of year, it is quite easy to to forget the classics. Lancome releases this gift every December. It always sell out and is a cult product for many.The Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Gift Set* contains a full size of their Lancome Hypnose Mascara, a mini size of their Bi Facil Eye make up remover along with their Khol Liner and all for the price of £22.50 which is usually the price of the Mascara on it's own.

I have to say I am impressed with this gift set so far. The Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara has a diamond shaped wand, which allows for you to dig in the inner corners which is not something all mascara's allow you to do. The formula is on the drier end which is something I prefer as it helps provide your lashes with nice thickness and volume. This mascara really opens my eyes and lashes in a dollesque way. (Excuse the pun) My only concern I would have is that I wish it was more black to give it a little bit more drama.

Wearing eye make up on a regular basis means that I go through my fair share of eye make up removers. I keep it strictly drugstore for the most part but I have had my eye on the Lancome By Facil for a while and it has definitely lived up to my expectations. It glided across my eyes easily. It took my eye make up without tugging or drying out my lids. A way I would describe this would be like applying water on your lids. It was that gentle and soft to use. A full size of this would set you back £22 which is a lot of money to spend on an eye make up remover so I would maybe buy one of these sets to give it a try and save it for special occasions when you go heavy with your make up. (I will say the full size dispenses the product in a way it only releases the amount you would need on your lids so you don't end up with any wastage)

Pencil eye liner is not something I wear on a regular basis but this is eye liner is jet black and soft to touch. I haven't used this enough to give it a proper review but if you like pencil eye liners an extra one doesn't hurt.

Is the set worth it? For £22:50 and the quality is spot on. House of Fraser currently have a 12 days of Christmas starting from tomorrow where gift sets from high end brands are put on sale and reductions. Keep an eye out to see how much you can grab this set for!


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter