Wednesday Ramblings | Winter at The Body Shop









It has been about a year now since I fell in love with The Body Shop and their products and this month they launched their winter/ holiday collections and sets. Last week I visited the Trafford Centre store with my sister and had a sneaky look.

The main thing I wanted to look at was their Glazed Apple range. I had herd a bit about it from some of my favourite blogs and I love the smell of apples in general and the range did not disappoint. It is the perfect blend of sweet but not sickly. If you don't like traditional winter warm scents give this a go. It gives you the warmth and comfort you want without being too overwhelming. I may have to go back and pick up some bits and pieces from the range!

The other scents they have bought out for winter are Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Bruelle. Each scent has a nice shimmer lotion which I haven't seen before and great for this time of year when we all love a bit of sparkle.

For those of you who are fans of the traditional scents from The Body Shop or are new to the range and want to know where to start they have the sweetheart collection which is filled with three of their mini body butters. I prefer the nutty scents compared to the fruity ones but the mini body butters are fabulous. They sink in to the skin leaving you feeling nice and smooth without feeling greasy and tacky. I like them as a nice pick me up as they make me smile and feel comforted when I come back in to the cold out of the warm shower.

Another reason I love The Body Shop is the ethos behind the brand. They are cruelty free and get behind many humanitarian causes. This year they are teaming up with War Child. For every one of their premium collection they sell, the money goes to providing a child, who has been affected by war an education and a chance for a better future. The sets are £25 and make great presents or treat to yourself if you need to stock up on a few pieces.

I genuinely wanted to pick up nearly everything I saw but I was good and kept it small. (it was hard let me tell you!) If you want to know where to start or what some of The Body Shop best sellers are keep your eyes peeled on my YouTube channel this weekend as I am planning to film a haul of some of the things I Purchased.

What do you have your eyes on this winter from The Body Shop? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter