Review | Essence Silky Touch Blush




At a time when you have a lot of money to save up for gifts it is always nice to find something that is on the cheaper side of things which work.

The essence silky blush in the shade 60 is a nice pink shade with a hint of shimmer. At first I wasn't so sure about it. I tried it and there was a bit of fall out from the pan which caught me off guard as it is a pressed blush not a mineral powder blush. It only happened a couple of times since I used it so hold on if that happens to you.

I apply it with my Real Techniques Stippling brush which I reviewed here and the combination works amazingly on my skin. It blends flawlessly on the apples of my cheeks and doesn't apply cakey when it is placed on top of my tinted moisturiser and bronzer which is something a few powder blushes can do.

Longetivity of blush usually depends on the type of skin you have for the most part. I found it to be quite long lasting for a blush in this price range. I could still see it when I came back from work the other day which impressed me.

Essence Silky Touch Blush is found in most Wilko stores and online  for just £2:50 and in my opinion is another winner from the brand. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter