Wednesday Ramblings | Value Sets under £20

The Under £20 wish list

It is coming around to my favourite part of year in the beauty world. Lots of new exciting products coming out as well as fantastic gift sets. There is so much going on right now so it can be a bit overwhelming and over crowding. I have a little wish list going on in my head so I thought I would share it would you all. 

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Ingrid | Buy Here
Perfect for this time of year and the latest launch from NARS is their Audacious lipstick line. I have seen a lot of swatches and pictures of people wearing the shade Ingrid and it looks incredible. It is sold out in Space NK so I am going to have to scope it out. HEADS UP - Nars still need to release their holiday range which I am so excited for as they are usually something you don't want to miss. (I did last year and I wasn't happy)


Soap and Glory Your Own Sweet Lime bath set | Buy Here
Now, this is one I put in here mainly because I know this is a popular scent. It is also a new set out from Soap and Glory, the rest seem to be the same but personally, I am not a huge fan of the sugar crush scent. It is far to sweet for me. I do love the rest of Soap and Glory and boots have released all their gift sets so I shall be picking them up. HEADS UP - If you want it for yourself and not for a gift (which why not, great products and good value for money) they go half price nearer to christmas and during January so you get more of a bargain. 

Lancome Hypnose Drama Set | Buy Here
Now if you're a fan of this mascara chances are you wait till this time of year to stock up with great value packs as last year it is hard to miss. I really want to try the Bi Facial eye make up remover but personally cannot justify spending that much money on a eye make up remover so I think this would be my best chance to give it a try, 

Benefit Sweet Tinitations gift set | Buy Here 
I added this in there for those of you who may have younger siblings, as it is quite appropriate for them too. I love the Benetints as I have swatched them and used them when I auditioned to be a Benebabe. I was a huge fan. The lip balms in the same shade are great as lip balms too. Not too pigmented so great to wear during the dry if you get dry lips. 

I hope you all liked this post. As I said you don't have to buy any of these things as gifts they are just really good value for money and worth stocking up on. I plan to do more of these with other beauty bits so let me know what you think!

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,