Wednesday Ramblings | Perfume Wishlist

Perfume Wishlist

I always find that perfume is something many people like to receive as a gift. They are also beautiful gifts to give. The bottles are beautiful and if you get it right, they smell incredible. I like to think of them as bottles of loves.

Recently, I bought my mother a perfume for her birthday and the process wasn't easy. I took her with and we ended up smelling quite a lot of perfume. Before I knew it I had a wish-list going on in my head so I thought I would share it with you incase you were stuck for ideas.

YSL - Black Opium
When I first smelt this, I wasn't a huge fan. I think by this point I smelt quite a lot of perfume, anyway, I tried it again recently and fell in love. It is a strong scent that isn't too overpowering. Great if you're a working woman and would also makes a good graduation present.

Estee Lauder - Modern Muse Chic 
Before this I never smelt an Estee Lauder and was pleasantly surprised. It was nice and fresh great if you are about to enter your twenties. It doesn't smell too young but at the same time is not too overpowering making you feel like a try hard. It is a nice medium. The bottle is nice a sophisticated looking so will look great on a dressing table.

Jimmy Choo Flash
This isn't a new release but it is the latest fragrance from Jimmy Choo. My friend introduced me to this a few months a go and it has been on my mind ever since. It is a nice sweet scent and great for young girl.

Marc Jacobs Diasy
This is the original Daisy and again it is perfect if you are looking for a young girl and want to get them something that is fun and fresh. It has a lovely scent which isn't too sickly. I am not a huge fan of sickly sweet scents as they can be a bit artificial but that doesn't happen with this.

So those are probably the top 5 perfumes on my list at the moment. You can get all of these from Fragrance Direct. They have some great bargains so worth checking out if you're on a budget.

Which perfume are you loving at the moment? 

Labels: , , , , ,